Monday, July 11, 2011

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

As an aspiring audio professional, my main goal is to provide an above average customer service to any and all clients that do business with me.  My range in work extends from audio recording for vocal talent in the music industry to recording voice over work for postproduction film.  Over the years, I have gained the knowledge and skills to accomplish any and all audio related tasks handed to me by my audio superiors.   Always having been interested in the music part of sound, I took action to my calling as an audio engineer when I was only thirteen.   Since I was a kid my dream was to own my own record label and business in the audio industry.  Ultimately, my aim in the business is to run and own my own fully capable recording studio and record label that would provide a great quality recording experience for my artists and provide the world with beautiful music.  Having the experience of working in all audio related fields from live sound recording/reinforcement to postproduction Foley; and music-recording studios, I am sure to have the skills to provide you; the customer, with a more than outstanding service.  With years of experience behind me to back up my knowledge in my field, I have a long list of satisfied clients that will more than likely put in a good word of recommendation!  Having been in almost every situation, my expertise and whit have pushed me to find new things about audio that I never knew before existed.  To this day I am finding new ways to do things and accomplish my goals.  My dream is to provide the world with a beautiful sound and make audio just as important as video has become in the past years.  Giving the people of the world a new experience and better appreciation of the sound that takes place in our lives

No comments:

Post a Comment