Sunday, August 28, 2011

EOC Week 7 : The Pitch "Tiki-Taco-Truck"

The only food truck I've ever actually bought from and even seen in Las Vegas is the "Fuku Burger" truck.  From this idea, I'd like to integrate a whole new concept to "mobile food".  I'm of Mexican decent so I think it would be a great idea to incorporate foods I'm already extremely familiar with and also Hawaiian food.  I could combine them to create a wacky-like lunch menu.  My lunch menu would consist of all types of Mexican food mixed with Hawaiian foods, like custom pineapple quesadillas, nacho burrito's, hot chilli-bean fries, fried rice and beans, tacos, tamales, chiles renellos (large Poblano chilles stuffed with cheese and/or spicy meat) with a side of banana bread,  and stuffed rolls of beef dipped in different types of salsas and such.  The best thing about the "Tiki-Taco-Truck"  is that we will be cheap and affordable to everyone!  The menu prices will range in price from as low as $1.99 to $5.99 for a combination plate of up to 3 items.  Also, my truck will play music from loudspeakers built on top of it.  Color scheme and a cool logo also help market this product to the 16-29 year range customer.  A catchy jingle will play from the loudspeakers every time Tiki Taco Truck makes a sale so it can give my business a little bit of "personality".  “Anything that can be offered to a market for attention, acquisition, use, or consumption that might satisfy a want or need.”  I learn from this quote that there is definitely a market for everything in this world.  Even Mexican & Hawaiian food!  With the proper marketing strategy, like; making t-shirts with our logo on them, having a catchy sound played while we sell our products, making portable food even easier, and having music playing through our loudspeakers, I think we can set the right plan towards meeting a great business and customer service relationship.  “Today, as products and services become more commoditized, many companies are moving to a new level in creating value for their customers. To differentiate their offers, beyond simply making products and delivering services, they are creating and managing customer experiences with their brands or company.”  I think this quote pretty much says it all!  Building a product or company is only as good as the idea and comfort that goes with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment